Knack – Treasure Chests Guide
Knack is a fun platformer, available exclusively on the Playstation 4. Like many other platforming games, Knack features treasure chests that have rewards hidden inside. In this case, you’ll find valuable crystals, which allow you to upgrade and change Knack. Finding all 68 treasure chests will get you a silver trophy, “The King of Adventure”. You need to find all the treasure chests in one playthrough to get the trophy. Ready to get started? Use our guide to ensure you don’t miss even the trickiest treasure chests.
- After you learn the new attack, get the chest by the brick wall that you jump to.
- After you kill a group of three enemies, this chest is on the right-hand wall.
- After you climb up the white wall, get the chest.
Old Crag’s Mines
- Look behind a bug on the left-hand side to see the chest.
- After you use a relic to open the door, turn around and go through the other locked door for the chest.
An Unexpected Encounter
- After you meet with Viktor, look for the chest in this area.
Over the Lake
- After you battle the bugs, go through a hole that is by the archers to get the chest.
- After you push the rock down the hill, you can see the treasure chest.
Another Way In
- After you use the level to open the gate, go past the traps to find a secret room with the chest.
- This treasure chest is to the right of the enemies guarding the red gate.
- Look to the left of the first red gate.
- Look for this one after the ice bridge collapses.
Inside the Fortress
- After you cross the third bridge, look for the treasure chest.
- This one is found after you encounter the second barrel bomb trap.
- After the first battle with the tank, drop down and turn around to see the treasure chest.
- In the area where you battle the tank, find this chest.
- Climb up the cliff next to the two tanks.
- Go into the right hallway after you see the two guys in jail.
- When you get outside, use the lever on the balcony to get to the chest.
Some Disassembly Required
- Go into the right room by the palace entrance to get the chest.
- Go into the left room by the palace entrance to find a chest guarded by an enemy.
- Use the stairs to go up and go through the ventilation grate to get the chest.
- Use the lever behind the red boxes on the second floor. You need to use Stealth Knack. The chest in then found behind the green door.
- After the first conveyer belt, go through the door and get the chest.
- Go up the stairs and go through the door. Follow the elevator to get the chest.
The Legendary Land
- In the area with floor lasers, find it on the right side.
- In the area with floating rings and triangle relics on the floor, check the left side.
- In the area with the bats and crystal bolt enemy, find the chest in the rock wall.
- When you enter a top-down view room, find the chest on the left after crossing the second bridge. There is an invisible wall you need to make your way around.
- Get this chest in the area with two relic snakes.
- Look behind the moving ramp to find the chest.
- After the scene, get the chest around the second fireplace.
- Cross the bridge and melt the crossed door to get the chest
- Before you cross the platforms, get the chest next to the girl bot.
Rooftops and Ramparts
- There are three chests. In the first three areas, find the secret room on the right to get all three chests.
On a Rampage
- Go into the castle and look near the bottom of the stairs that are close to the entrance to find a secret room.
- Near the end of the level, drop down by the airship and turn around to see the chest.
The Best Defense
- Find this in the area with boomerang enemies. Destroy the crates to uncover it.
- After you get chased by the saw enemy for the first time, drop down and defeat the enemies to go into the red door.
- After you leave the tunnel, grab the treasure chest.
- Go to the top of the platforms and look right to get the chest.
The Goblin Caves
- This treasure chest is behind the goblin carrying a shield.
Scaling the Wall
- Look next to the wall of the white building as you go around the corner.
- Cross the bridge with the red relic container and go through the door to get the chest.
The Weapons Factory
- Look near the wall behind the two men with axes.
- Look to the left of the third steel pile you come across.
- Before you fill up the third machine, look to the left of it.
- After you go through the fourth machine, turn around to spot the chest.
An Unwelcome Surprise
- After the first bubbles, use the green door to find the chest.
- In the area with an orange floor, check the door to get a chest.
- When you get outside, take the left path to find a treasure chest.
- Jump over the gap to get to the chest.
- After you go into the caves, look along the far wall.
Message from the Past
- Look in the cave just past the red gate.
Fire and Ice
- Look left after you exit the caves.
- At the second gate, look behind the bomber enemies.
- Look to the left at the large rounded door.
- Look near the right wall in the first maze.
- When you are trapped inside the temple, check the relic box and the crystal next to the path and the door.
Inside the Airship
- When you are outside the ship, look in a door past the fans.
No More Sneaking Around
- Look to the left after you get off the tram.
- Take the left-hand path by two enemies.
- Look along the white wall near the bottom of the stairs at the start of this subchapter.
- Go up the stairs in the area with the orange pipe. Go through a door on the right.
No Man’s Land
- After the second scene, look at the cliff on the left.
The Cliff Path
- Look in the grass patch on the rocks while you are climbing the mountain path.
Follow @megamelfina |
Nora has been writing for over a decade and playing video games for even longer. She has a special penchant for old-school RPGs, horror games, and Steam sales.
[View Knack images / screenshots +]
[Watch Knack videos / trailers +]
[View Knack articles (news, previews, reviews) +]
[View More Knack cheats / guides +]
MORE FROM GAMEDYNAMO