'Vault of Tears' update coming to Infinity Blade II; new enemies, items, and the power to like and re-tweet battle calls
If you've put down your copy of Infinity Blade II for whatever reason, then get ready to start it up again, as Chair Entertainment will be bringing in new content like never before with the Vault of Tears update, the “largest free content update to date”, according to Chair (it's nice that it's free. Always a plus).
From the look of things, the content will live up to that claim. Aside from new areas, enemies, and rewards, the update will introduce a new feature for ClashMob where players can get extra turns and deal additional damage by friends' liking (on Facebook) and re-tweeting (on Twitter) battle calls.
Here is a list of features to look forward to, as stated by Chair:
- Delve further into the mysterious past of Siris, as new areas are unlocked and major secrets are revealed.
- Jump into battle and defeat new enemies! Featuring the Moss Golem, Dark Fiend, Bog Giant, Acolyte, and more.
- New ClashMob features including the ability to participate and do in-game damage via Facebook and Twitter.
- Find your hidden ally and discover secret items and rewards with the all-new Treasure Map feature.
- More than 50 new items, including magic rings, weapons, shields, helmets, as well as armor to collect, master, and sell.
- Additional surprises await you with new Achievements, unique gems to forge, ClashMob updates, more.
The Vault of Tears update will go live this Thor's Day… I mean Thursday (sorry, I watched The Avengers this past weekend and I'm still thinking about it), May 24.
Source: Chair press release
A writer, journalist, and aspiring storyteller, Peter Grimm has been gaming since the days of the Nintendo 64, and reporting on the goings-on in the World of Gaming since late 2011. His base of writing operations is located within the void between Here and There, or so he would have you think.
[Other Gaming News +]
More from GameDynamo