Dream Arcades' Octane 120 Beer Arcade will make a man out of any cave
Do you have $6,000 lying around, collecting dust? Maybe you have a government contract to test the effects of alcohol on drivers in a controlled environment? Perhaps your kegerator, gaming PC, and HD projector all are on the fritz?
If you answered yes to any of the previous questions, then the Dream Arcades Octane 120 Beer Arcade could be the perfect solution for you. Here's what this baby packs under hood:
- High-end gaming PC
- Two 5-gallon or one half-barrel kegerator
- Pre-loaded with a dozen driving sims
- HD projector for wall display
- Fully adjustable steering wheel and seat, dual motor force feedback, and variable resistance on the pedals
- In-dash cup holder with beer tap located directly above for pour-and-play convenience
Of course, drinking and driving is a serious offense, but having fun with friends in driving simulators from the comfort of your man-cave is quite another story.
Dream Arcades has a ton of pre-built and fully-customizable arcades for the gamer with a good job. If a stand-up cabinet is more to your liking, check out the "Inebriation-Station", which includes 20 shooting games including Big Buck Hunter and House of the Dead III.
Link: Dream Arcades
Cutting his gaming teeth at Aladdin's Castle and on the Commodore 64, JC entered into video game journalism in 2008. Helping run GameDynamo as its director is both a dream and a rewarding challenge.
[Other Gaming News +]
More from GameDynamo