Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper features detailed for Wii U; new screenshots and gameplay videos
Tecmo Koei released several new screenshots, gameplay videos, and the latest features ser for Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper for Wii U. The new assets feature the playable characters Shennong, Momiji, Rachel, and Seimei Abe.
In Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper, heroes from the Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors series are mashed up with characters from Ninja Gaiden, Warriors: Legends of Troy, Bladestorm, Trinity: Souls of Zill O’ll, Dead or Alive, and a mystery character made specifically for Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper.
Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper features:
- Huge cast of playable characters: More than 130 playable characters from the worlds of Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors. But that is not all that you’ll have at your disposal this time, as the vortex created by Orochi drags a few more allies to their universe. Dragon Ninja Ryu Hayabusa, Achilles, Jeanne d'Arc, Nemea, and Ayane are only a few of the new additions to the playable character roster!
- Unlock abilities and influence the storyline through the bond system: The bonds between characters can be increased by interaction in banquets, fighting together as allies, rescuing struggling allies, and accepting then clearing missions in battles. These bonds can influence the storyline, as well as unlock extra attacks and new stages.
- Customize scenarios and share them online for all to enjoy: Cleared stages from Story Mode or Free Mode can be edited to create unique battlefields, where players can change voice lines and characters, acquire Musou Battlefield Elements in Story Mode and use them to add even more interesting new aspects to their original battlefields. Then rate scenarios created by others and see how your scenarios stack up.
- New “Duel Mode”: An all new “Duel Mode” fuses elements of player versus player battles and card battles into intense combat for player vs. COM battles, or online battles against your friends.
- Wii U™ GamePad compatible: Choose from two ways to play local two player co-op. Play using the TV and the Wii U™ GamePad screen, or play using standard split screen on your TV.
Source: Tecmo Koei press release and assets drop
Cutting his gaming teeth at Aladdin's Castle and on the Commodore 64, JC entered into video game journalism in 2008. Helping run GameDynamo as its director is both a dream and a rewarding challenge.
[Other Gaming News +]
MORE FROM GAMEDYNAMO