Trophies leaked for Dishonored story DLC 'The Other Side of the Coin'
While it’s been known around the Gamersphere since last year that Bethesda and Arkane’s Dishonored would be getting two more downloadable add-ons after the initial Dunwall City Trials pack, we have yet to hear much more about them beyond the fact that they’ll be story-based. Nothing else, until now.
The trophy list for Dishonored’s next DLC pack has appeared online, courtesy of PS3Trophies. According to said list, the next add-on, which will go by the name ‘The Other Side of the Coin,’ will feature locations such as Rothwild Slaughterhouse and the estate of Thalia Timish. The story, as mentioned in earlier reports, will revolve around a group of supernatural assassin’s called The Whalers and their leader, Daud.
There will be ten trophies available, challenging players to accomplish feats such as completing missions without alerting or killing anyone or finishing the campaign in various difficulties. The full list can be seen below, but be wary of the spoilers that are present within.
Being as Bethesda has yet to officially confirm the existence of The Other Side of the Coin, it’s impossible to say when it will be released or what it will cost. But in all likelihood, it should not be long at all before you can stab people most charmingly in the throat once more.
- Just Business - You got the information needed from the Rothwild Slaughterhouse
- Missing Pieces - You obtained Delilah Copperspoon’s identity from Thalia Timish
- Well Connected - You purchased all of the Favors in The Other Side of the Coin
- No Regrets - You completed The Other Side of the Coin in High Chaos
- Redemptive Path - You completed The Other Side of the Coin in Low Chaos
- Whisper Ways - You completed The Other Side of the Coin without alerting anyone
- Cleaner Hands - You completed The Other Side of the Coin without killing anyone
- Rats and Ashes - You caused a death using an arc mine and a rat
- Message from the Empress - You performed a drop assassination from atop the Empress statue
- Stone Cold Heart - You spoke with the statue of Delilah in Timsh’s estate
A writer, journalist, and aspiring storyteller, Peter Grimm has been gaming since the days of the Nintendo 64, and reporting on the goings-on in the World of Gaming since late 2011. His base of writing operations is located within the void between Here and There, or so he would have you think.
[Other Gaming News +]
More from GameDynamo