Activision reveals Deadpool's release date and pre-order bonuses
Good news, everyone! Deadpool has a release date. The jacked-up experience is going to be hitting consoles on June 25, and pre-orders are now available at several major retailers.The Merc With a Mouth himself hijacked the official Marvel blog to talk about what bonus each retailer offers for these pre-orders.
- "Merc with a Map Pack" DLC, which adds GRT Plaza and Inside the Tower to Deadpool Challenge Mode.
- The D-Pooly and Uncanny X-Force suits for unlockable Infinite mode.
- An exclusive digital wallpaper.
- (U.S. Only): A midnight launch party at Gamestop with an appearance from Deadpool and the chance to have pre-orders paid for in full.
- $5 Amazon credit towards a number of Marvel graphic novels.
- An exclusive digital wallpaper and cover sleeve.
A gamer at heart, Nick started writing when he was a child. He holds a BA in English, works as a freelancer, and loves every minute of it. One day, he hopes to net himself a career in game design - but that's something for the future.
[Other Gaming News +]
More from GameDynamo